New member from Las Vegas signing onto TFP. Hello Everybody!

Jun 13, 2013
Greetings all,

I am fortunate to have found TFP and after much reading of the FAQs and numerous entries contained here I decided to take the jump and try the BBB method on the pool that we got with this house we purchased this past January. Pool has been running fine thus far on conventional pool store chemicals - but my CYA was high so I just finished a 3/4 water change and am ready to jump into a new and better way to maintain our pool.

Wife and I are optimistic about this BBB method of swimming pool maintenance and we are looking forward to much success with it. Being that we live just seven miles west of Las Vegas Blvd means we get plenty of heat out here in the summer and really are looking forward to enjoying our pool for many years to come. So a big hearty "Hello!" to all that are reading this!

Cadman9113 and the Wife are in our 50's, Las Vegas, NV.

Oh!
*I can't seem to locate this handy Pool Calculator everyone keeps mentioning, anyone able to steer me in the right direction to where I can find it?

Cheers to all and to all a clear pool,
~Cadman89113

Re: New member from Las Vegas signing onto TFP. Hello Everyb

Welcome cadman89113 and Wife! You are going to LOVE this site. If you don't have a test kit yet, snatch one up. I am absolutely spot on with my TF100 and Speedstir. Who'd a thunk sparkly water could be so easy!

Re: New member from Las Vegas signing onto TFP. Hello Everyb

DebbieO said:
Welcome cadman89113 and Wife! You are going to LOVE this site. If you don't have a test kit yet, snatch one up. I am absolutely spot on with my TF100 and Speedstir. Who'd a thunk sparkly water could be so easy!
'Thanks for the warm welcome DebbieO, I have the test kit and will be looking into the speedstir.
~Cadman89113