Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: My Pool

1. Back To Top    #1

My Pool

Hi,

Second post to this forum. I appreciate the wisdom I have gained from everyone on TFP. The before/after pictures of my pool are below.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Figure 8 20'-6" X 35' Inground Pool - Shallow End 3'-6", Deep End 8" - 23,000 gallon pool - Hayward DE 7220 Vertical Grid DE filter - Hayward Mineral Sanitizing System - Hayward
    my-pool-t62997.html

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: My Pool

Beautiful! Love the huge patio, too!
    POOL: Intex ultra new in 2014 (32 x 16 x 52) (seasonal; on concrete pad covered with 1.5" extruded or whatever foam insulation sheets - ugly, but comfy); added a through-wall skimmer; I add salt for feel. EQUIPMENT: Pentair SuperFlo pump (1HP, 2SPD); Pentair cartridge filter (200 sq. ft); Pentair MasterTemp natural gas heater (400,000 btu) Climate/Location: Eastern Nebraska

3. Back To Top    #3

Wow Munson! What a nice area and pool. How much did the landscape-rock wall behind your patio cost?
    Dave My Pool Build, ODK Build
    22X42 Gunite Freeform 23K Gal, 10X12 Spa
    Diamond-Brite midnight blue, 1800sq. ft Kool Deck
    Pentair Easy-Touch 8, 2-2hp Pentair, 500lb Sand Filter, 400K btu Pentair heater

4. Back To Top    #4

Thank you. The landscape is natural. The idea was to expose it and then powerwash it. The natural staircase was created with rocks on our property.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    • File Type: jpg 4.jpg (232.0 KB, 600 views)
    • File Type: jpg 3.jpg (179.6 KB, 600 views)
    • File Type: jpg 2.jpg (191.7 KB, 600 views)
    Figure 8 20'-6" X 35' Inground Pool - Shallow End 3'-6", Deep End 8" - 23,000 gallon pool - Hayward DE 7220 Vertical Grid DE filter - Hayward Mineral Sanitizing System - Hayward
    my-pool-t62997.html

5. Back To Top    #5

I would love to have the huge rock like that, that looks great as well as the design of the steps, really natural. My kids just roll their eyes as I'm gathering rocks whenever I can. I even brought one home from connecticut last year in my luggage, it weighed about 30# and my bag got "held up" by the incoming security in SF, I'm sure whoever inspected it wondered what was so heavy, then wondered why anyone would do that. They don't know who they're dealing with here. They delivered the bag the next day.
    DONE, 20 x 40, inground gunite, 30" raised bond beam with 3 12" sheer descents, 8' diving board, pentair 420 cartridge filter, vs-3050 pump, intellechlor ic-40, auto cvr, Tahoe blue pebble tech, 6ea 4' x 12.5' & 2ea 1' x 12.5' helicol solar panels, legend robotic cleaner.