Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: New Member- HouTexYankee

1. Back To Top    #1

New Member- HouTexYankee

Can't say thanks enough for all of the great info shared on these boards. I started lurking here about 6 months before our pool build, and the info here was tremendously helpful. Completely new to pool ownership. Being able to educate myself made the build process much more interesting and fun, as I knew what to look for and how to avert any issues before they became problems. Maintaining chemistry has been a no-brainer instead of a frustrating mess. This site is an invaluable resource thanks to the great, knowledgable people who post here.
    14,125 gallon free form gunnite IGP, Wet-Edge Crystal Coast; 8 foot round spa; Built Winter 2013; Pentair: .5 HP E rated Whisper Pool Pump/2 HP E rated Whisper Spa Booster Pump; Triton II 100 Sand Filter; Master Temp 400 Heater; Intellibrite 5G 2 Pool/1 Spa; Hayward Aqua-Rite w/T-15 SWCG; Polaris 280 w/ booster pump; Taylor K-2005; Taylor FAS-DPD

2. Back To Top    #2
    SouthWest Alabama

Re: New Member- HouTexYankee

Welcome to TFP.

You did things the right way!
    Dave J. TFP Moderator
    24' x 52" Round AGP. 2hp/¼hp SPL Power-Flo 2-speed pump. 200sqft Waterway Cartridge Filter. 45MHP2(3GPD) Stenner Peristaltic Pump
    Pool School ----- Pool Math ----- TF-Test Kit