We are sieging today on a 18 x36 Inground Vinyl.
The weather in Ohio has been terrible and I am feeling sick about moving forward. Its a ton of money to fork over...is it normal to feel nervous and anxious about your decision? Is this a sign we shouldn't move forward.
Anyone else feel like this and if you did, did you regret it or is this a normal part of the process?