raising pH using fountain

hahaha!... you got me! I guess I was asking for that one! :oops:

I'm not in the process of lowering TA. I guess I should be raising it. It was only 20 today!
pH was yellow! Never had it go that low before. I'm not quite sure what happened to lower either one.

Here are all of my numbers from today..
FC 6
CC 0
ph 7
TA 20
CH 40
CYA 80

I know CYA is a bit high. I just came back from a two week vacation and used pucks to help FC level. I'm okay with it that high right now. It usually drops during the season bc of rain, evaporation, overflow and water replacement. Any other suggestions?

esim13 said:
hahaha!... you got me! I guess I was asking for that one! :oops:

I'm not in the process of lowering TA. I guess I should be raising it. It was only 20 today!
pH was yellow! Never had it go that low before. I'm not quite sure what happened to lower either one.

Here are all of my numbers from today..
FC 6
CC 0
ph 7
TA 20
CH 40
CYA 80

I know CYA is a bit high. I just came back from a two week vacation and used pucks to help FC level. I'm okay with it that high right now. It usually drops during the season bc of rain, evaporation, overflow and water replacement. Any other suggestions?
The pucks not only raised CYA, they lowered pH and TA.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.