Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: TFtestkit- customer service

1. Back To Top    #1
    Labelle, TX

TFtestkit- customer service

Just wanted to let others know, mainly ones that may have bought kits from Amazon or some other place. You don't get this kind of customer service from Amazon. Ordered some refills the other day. R-0870, R-0003 and R-0871. The R-0871 opened during shipment. 8 minutes after I email them I got a response. Said they would get a new bottle out to me right away and that they did. No questions asked, just a new bottle. I looked at a post a few days ago when someone on here ordered a K-2006. They said the DPD powder opened and Amazon want them to ship the whole kit back. That's the difference in customer service.

TFTestKits---- good job!!
    17500 gallon Doughboy AGP, Hayward DE filter, waiting for the 1.5hp DB pump to go out.
    Learn to take the advice here and be trouble free or use the pool store's advice. "You can't do both and get very far"

2. Back To Top    #2
    East Texas

Re: TFtestkit- customer service

16x32x52" Steel Cornelius Miramar AGP Vinyl liner 13,100 gal. Buried 2 ft.
    2 Speed Hayward Power-Flo Matrix 85 g.p.m. 22" 250lb. sand filter hard plumbed
    Pool Rover Jr., Pool Blaster Max, Diver Dave TF100 Test Kit/Speed Stir
    Margaritaville Frozen Concoction Maker, Liqour Chiller, & Drink Mixer & Party Tub----Collect 'um all!

3. Back To Top    #3

Metro St. Louis

Re: TFtestkit- customer service

I have ordered as well, and super pleased. Excellent customer service.

Sent from my S4
    Sterling Steel IGP lagoon 21' x 35' w/6' deep end, Pentair 5g LED lights (x2), Pentair Landscape LED light, Pentiar IntelliFlo VS pump, Pentair 420 Cartridge filter, Pentair IC20, 4 gas Tiki Torches, LoopLoc Ultra Loc II, Deck Jets(x3), Raised Planter Bed with 3 Pentair bronze sheer decents, AquaBot Breeze 4WD, Pentair Legend II