Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Dolphin DX5 Cover

1. Back To Top    #1

Dolphin DX5 Cover

Hi all, I recently purchased a Dolphin DX5 which, of course, comes with a caddy for storage when not in use. As I need to keep this on my patio, and I'm not fortunate enough to have a pool house/shed, was wondering if anyone has suggestions on a cover that might fit. I've looked at several lawnmower and power/pressure washer covers, however, they are either just too small or way too big. Wondering if anyone has any suggestions? Thanks!
    10k gallon fiberglass freeform pool, Paramount SwingJet system, Dolphin DX5 robot, Pentair 48" Tagelus sand filter with glass media, WhisperFlo 1 HP pump, Hayward H200FDN natural gas heater, TF-100 Test Kit, and, of course, Margaritaville Tahiti blender!

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Dolphin DX5 Cover

For cheap and easy (a specialty):

A simple poncho? Child or adult - one ought to fit
    Dave
    Sacramento
    1980's 15,000 Gal IG Plaster; 1 1/2 hp Hayward Northstar; Hayward Swimclear C3025 Cartridge Filter (325 sq ft, nom.); Pentair Legend; Polaris PB4-60; Equipment 40' from pool. p.s.: it's an aye-aye.

3. Back To Top    #3

Re: Dolphin DX5 Cover

Hi. Thanks for the suggestion. My wife and I went to Lowes last night and picked up a chiminea cover. Fits nicely over the robot and protects the power supply. It's a tad bit tall, but I just folded that extra over the top of the caddy's handlebars. Even matches our tan patio furniture covers. $15. Perfect!
    10k gallon fiberglass freeform pool, Paramount SwingJet system, Dolphin DX5 robot, Pentair 48" Tagelus sand filter with glass media, WhisperFlo 1 HP pump, Hayward H200FDN natural gas heater, TF-100 Test Kit, and, of course, Margaritaville Tahiti blender!