best way to drain some water & test results

May 24, 2013
Arizona
22x52 uf intex 2500 gph bbb method i have to vac again and pool is full what is best way to drain some water...right now ive loosened the in take valve is there better way

My cya is above 20
Ph 7.2
Fc 3.5 ( using first part of fas dpd test at four am)
Cc is 0.5
Ta 100

Need to vac again so going to be adding more should i still add borax or wait and retest

I also opened the valve at the bottom of the cartridge container problem its all draining from one side and ive got one heck of a muddy mess....dirt back yd i know there is a valve on bottom on other side guess afraid to open it scared i wont be able to close it if there is lots of pressure

Siphon it with a garden hose. Then you can direct the water where you want it - away from the pool.

Just feed the hose in vertically so it fills up with water. Cap it with your thumb or the palm of your hand and quick haul it out and get it below below the water level. Once it's flowing, drag out the hose to where you want it and let it run.

So almost like siphoning gas? Someone else a neighbor suggested a wet shop vac but being disabled didn't think I'd be able to dump it your idea is awesome in its simplicity thank you
I also tried to say thanks to all the people who told me to use tights inside that mesh bag for that intex vac and it worked shocked but it wk. don't know y but my thank you post got removed so if u gave tights idea for sand with intex vac thanks real lifer saver my son took a pool toy with three pounds of mud on it in the pool and I don't have vac sys set up yet so thanks again to all of u I'd never do this without all of your gelp

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.