Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: unicel vs pleatco

1. Back To Top    #1

unicel vs pleatco

Ive been to two pool and all over net i understand the replacement for size b for unicel is c 5315 however having tough time finding it found it once place got nervous cause said for 15 ft rd. Mine is 22x52. I found a pLeactco dont know if pleatco is as good if anyone has a website to get a unicel to replace my size b model # 59905 please fwd the link. Or chime in on the pleatco. Ive read all the strings on it the c5315 seems right unicel replacement but y said 15 ft dont know. Thanks guys

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: unicel vs pleatco

Wow! Did you try to proofread that at all?

I think Pleatco and Unicel are pretty comparable. Here is another post about the difference:
    pleatco-vs-unicel-revisited-t59664.html
    Jason, TFP Moderator
    18k IG pebblesheen pool, Hayward ProLogic P4 w/ T-15 SWG, Pentair 1HP 2-speed Superflo, Hayward 6020 DE filter
    500 sqft Heliocol solar panels, ThePoolCleaner, TF-100 test kit w/ SpeedStir
    Pool School + Test Kit + PoolMath = A TROUBLE FREE POOL
    If you found TFP helpful and we saved you money ... Become a TFP Supporter!

3. Back To Top    #3

Re: unicel vs pleatco

Nope I didn't sorry either too many wine coolers or not enough its been a very long day,,,bottom line is the pleatco as good as unicel and if anyone has a link to a website that has the unicel for size b believe it's c5315 I'd be grateful.