Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Pool Hooks for Aluminum Fence

1. Back To Top    #1

Pool Hooks for Aluminum Fence

I have been looking for hooks to hang my pool pole on our aluminum fence. I've looked at Lowe's and Home Depot and have not found anything that was thin enough and did not require drilling holes. After searching on this site and the web, I have finally found the answer. They are a little pricey, but they meet my needs.

http://www.fencehooks.com/poolaccessory.php

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Pool Hooks for Aluminum Fence

Those look really nice. I didn't see the price listed though.
    IG 12' x 39' - 20k Gallons - Vinyl Lined - StaRite Cristal-Flo II 26" Sand Filter - Hayward SuperPump 1 hp - Dolphin Dynamic autocleaner - Lochinvar Energyrite gas heater - Aqua Rite SWCG T-15 - TF100 Test Kit - Skimlite Duallly 9016 pole (great pole)

3. Back To Top    #3

They are $22.95/pair on that website. Amazon has them for $19.95/pair with free shipping. Just search MIDE Pool Hook and you will find them. You have to click on the description to see what size they are.

4. Back To Top    #4

I think the price seems pretty reasonable. We have a basket made from chain link fence that is attached to our chain link fence and is about 20 feet long that we keep our poles in. But I like these hooks for other things like vacuum hose, etc. Thanks for posting about these
    IG 12' x 39' - 20k Gallons - Vinyl Lined - StaRite Cristal-Flo II 26" Sand Filter - Hayward SuperPump 1 hp - Dolphin Dynamic autocleaner - Lochinvar Energyrite gas heater - Aqua Rite SWCG T-15 - TF100 Test Kit - Skimlite Duallly 9016 pole (great pole)

5. Back To Top    #5

Sure, glad to help. I also bought a couple of their flowerbox holders.

6. Back To Top    #6

I didn't realize that had flowerbox holders. I"m gonna have to check those out!

7. Back To Top    #7

Yeah, they have all sort of gizmos.

8. Back To Top    #8

Look nice!! Anyone seen a similar solution for a black chain link fence?
    16 x 32 In-Ground vinyl, 21,000 Gallons, Hayward Cartridge Filter, Hayward Tiger Shark robotic cleaner, Taylor K-2006 Test Kit

9. Back To Top    #9

Quote Originally Posted by dschribs
    Look nice!! Anyone seen a similar solution for a black chain link fence?
    If you look on that page under colors available, it says they come in black. I wish they came in green as that's the color of our chain link.