pentair legend platinum problem

Look at the inside of the front wheels. Make sure the small gear is engaging. I had one wheel with worn off teeth, so I changed it with a rear wheel and now both turn. Also make sure water is shooting out of the rear jets, that will tell you if there's enough pressure to it.

I just bought an Aquabot 4WD to replace mine. Doesn't work much differently, but saves energy and cleans easily. Does seem to get more of the walls, and also scrubs.

water shoots out the rear ends and the gear and wheels and gears sit snug.. im starting to think its my booster it doesnt make a sound when its on and i dont notice a change in water pressure

Check the breaker to see if it has been tripped. When the booster pump motor goes bad it will sometimes trip the breaker - you will see it sitting in the middle - not "off" but not "on" either. Usually it will start to make a God awful noise first as the bearings start to go. Was it louder than normal?

mrdgvb1 said:
Check the breaker to see if it has been tripped. When the booster pump motor goes bad it will sometimes trip the breaker - you will see it sitting in the middle - not "off" but not "on" either. Usually it will start to make a God awful noise first as the bearings start to go. Was it louder than normal?

maybe it's running and i cant hear it over the sound of the pool pump but the breakers are "on"

Sounds like the bearings & coil are fried inside. Time for a new motor. You can just replace the motor if your booster pump is the type with the face plate held on my several hex nuts. Just replace the gasket also or it may leak later. I've seen them pretty cheap online. 3/4 hp booster pump motor.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.