I got my kit today

Thanks Dave. I was wondering what I should do as what do you think the pool place told me?

You guessed it, shock the Dang pool! I know the manager, went back to his office and politely gave him a few choice polite words.

I think they got the point that now more "blowing smoke up my XXX" now that I have the test kit to verify what they tell me.

Again thanks and now its cold and raining the whole week. sucks but looks better for next week so maybe by then we will be swimin.

Thanks again my friend!

Rudy,

The credit goes to you for your openmindedness and taking the trouble to analyze the info and make your own decisions.
Your pool care is gonna' be pretty simple from here on out. The clearest water possible and all without spending too much. Very nice work! :lol: :lol:

Thanks Dave. I really due appreciate it. Not too many people understand the frustrations that can go with pool management and I want to thank all of you guys for your help to make it fairly simple with the right tools and knowledge.

I stumbled on this website online and man, it sure has changed my view on things. I found a website that has the same concentration of chlorine as the pool stores for under half the cost as well. They even deliver it to the house for free. Cant beat that considering the darn gas prices now days.

Again, thanks, take care, and God Bless!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.