Have been reading & taking in all the great info from this site. I am realizing all the things I am doing wrong, all the money I've wasted listening to the "pool store guys" & what I need to do to get my pool clear & sparkling again. This may seem like a dumb question but I'd rather be safe than to assume & cause some kind of funky dangerous chemical reaction. The question I have is, is it safe to use regualr household bleach 2 days post shocking with Cal. Hypo 52%, also have an in-line chlorinator w/ Di Chlor tabs AND I did add 32oz (wt) of baking soda prior to reading your forums yesterday. I'm pretty certain I know what to do now after reading your guides just not sure about the mixing of chemicals. Any help would be most appreciated.