Pool looks good but there is no FC or CC. Here are results using my TF100 kit:
Had one pool store tell me I needed stabilizer and another said I had ammonia and needed to shock. I'm not even sure how you know if you have ammonia or not???? Anyway, I have an autopilot set to medium power and 65% output with pump running about 10 hours a day. So maybe I do have some organics that are eating my chlorine or maybe my salt cell (SC-60) is on it's last leg. This is the fifth season and I'm not sure if they degrade over time or just quit. I thought I would seek some advice about which way to go before I go load up on bleach at Sam's Club. Thanks in advance!