Jandy check valve replacement parts kit

D

divergary

I have three Jandy straight thru check valves sizes 1-1/4", 1-1/2" and 2" and want to order the replacement flapper with lid kits and need the Jandy parts number. I will order online once I know the correct numbers for each.

They do not make a check valve that is 1-1/4". They have these sizes: 1.5/2 and a 2/2.5 and a 2.5/3 ... the first number is the size of the pipe that will slip into the valve, the 2nd number is the size of pipe that is the same as the OD of the valve and uses a coupler to attach.

You need to confirm which valves you have. Maybe add some pictures if you are unsure.

thanks for the zodiac info for Jandy check valve parts. Since all my valves are either 1-1/2" or 2" it appears the check valve flapper w/lid is the same for both size NPT and the part number 7056 is what I need. Is this correct.
thanks

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.