Vacuum Pump and Light not working - Goldline Auquarite

May 14, 2009
Rocket Town, AL
Hey gang,
I realized the other day that my vacuum pump was not coming on when the timer told her to. Manually turning on the pump did no good. You can hear the relay kick in and out. Read out looks normal for all systems. There was lightning in the area the day I realized the pump was not working.

I go out today to put a meter on anything I can, decide to see what else isn't working, and my pool light doesn't work. Again, the relay and read out appear normal and tell me that either the pump or light is coming on/off even though it isn't.

While working with the board and turning the system on and off, I notice that my main pump isn't coming on every time I tell it to, or waits a moment or two, then kicks in. Looking at my pool, the pump has been running every day, but seems flaky.

Putting a meter on both line-in and load-out look flaky and basically reading garbage.

Bad board? Anything specific I can read with the meter?
:hammer:

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.