Ok experts, need some help.
History: Pool was opened 2 years ago and cleared using BBB. Could not open last year, left it sit. Cover fell in, turned to swamp again.
This year, topped off, trying to clear, 3 days in. Per the TF-100 kit:
FC Shocking at 12
CYA measured 0, added 1.75lbs of stabilizer 3 days ago, measured around 20-25 but I know it takes a week to show up on tests
PH measured high at 8.2, added the required acid but cannot measure again due to FC
For the first two nights, I added the required bleach per the calculator around 10pm, woke up at 9AM to 0 FC. For the first time today, woke up to 1 FC.
I have been vacuuming and drudging out the pine needles from the bottom daily. Yesterday I pulled out a dead squirrel from the bottom. I worked at it for a few hours until I was pulling up nothing from the bottom from everywhere and brushed the walls.
The water turned from brown to gray (and I mean gray, it looks like slate rock) on the first day but no change since.
I am testing 3-4 times a day and adding bleach after, cleaning filter as needed. I am burning through bleach like crazy but am gaining nothing. Visibility is not moving from about 2 inches then solid gray, no progress.