Reviews for pool builders in South NJ/ Philadelphia region

Apr 25, 2013
Im looking to have an in ground pool built and am trying to see about reviews for any builders in my area. Ive looked online but most reviews are negative for most companies. But people are more likely to spend the time to post bad reviews instead of good ones.

Thanks for the help.

Re: Reviews for pool builders in South NJ/ Philadelphia regi

I used Anthony & Sylvan to build my pool and they did a great job. I will tell you that you must educate yourself on exactly what you want as far as electrical, plumbing, decking, etc...Most negative reviews I read were written by people who were not educated on the pool building process and their expectations were different that those of the pool builder. I was present for just about every step and discussed with all the subs what they were doing and how. I caught a few issues that could have been real problems if the work had been done and buried in the case of the plumbing and electrical.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.