Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: New Liners for Intex Ultra Frame

1. Back To Top    #1

New Liners for Intex Ultra Frame

anyone know of a good source for these other than from Intex themselves? I need a 16' x 48" one as mice seemed to have made a home in our over the winter and it is shredded. It was used for 4 years so no huge complaints just a bit of a surprise. I called Intex and that size is back ordered for 2-3 weeks. We have a short enough pool season in Maine.

2. Back To Top    #2
    Mexico, MO

Re: New Liners for Intex Ultra Frame

There are a couple of people here that went to an overlap liner for their regular frame Intex, You might see if that would work for you, too.

The description given is that they put it inside the regular liner, and used tarp clips on the outside of the pool to hold the overlapped part down. I don't know if the ultra frame has any sort of loops on the outside for the legs, that is what they attached the clips to on theirs.

Might be worth looking into.
    15'x48" 4500 gallon Intex pool, buried 1.5 ft. Pac-Fab Dynamo 3/4 hp pump. Hayward S180T sand filter, bought used. Taylor K-2006 test kit. Rocket mass heater based wood fired pool heater.

3. Back To Top    #3

Re: New Liners for Intex Ultra Frame

we got rid of the liner we had. It was shredded and had plenty of mouse feces and urine in it. :shudder: