Question about Mineral Springs Level

Jun 10, 2013
It's been a few weeks since I opened the pool. The pool opened high at around 4500 but went down to 4300 and stop. No other indication of any issues or problems. Maybe I'm just worried too much. I've not been putting in the Mineral Springs Renewal since the level is still high. Can you advise if I'm just worried about nothing and it will balance itself out?

None of the "problem" LED is lit up.

The display shows the following:

1. Pool temperature (xx degrees Fahrenheit or Celsius)
2. Cell voltage (typically 22.0 to 25.0 volts when chlorine is being generated, other-wise
30-35V)
3. Cell current (typically 4.50 to 7.80 amps when chlorine is being generated, other-wise
0 amps)
4. Desired Output % ("0P" -- "100P" depending on knob position or input from remote
pool automation controller)
50P
5. Instant salinity ( -xxxx ppm or -x.xx grams/Liter)
6. Product name sent to the pool automation control display ("AL-0" which signifies
"Aqua Rite")
AL-2
7. Software revision level (r1.xx)

Welcome to TFP!

Your salt level is at the high end of the acceptable range, but otherwise everything seems to be fine. As long as the high salt light doesn't go up you don't need to worry about it. The salt level will hopefully drift down slowly. In the unlikely case that the salt level goes up, you may end up needing to replace some water, but that seems very unlikely.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.