It's been a few weeks since I opened the pool. The pool opened high at around 4500 but went down to 4300 and stop. No other indication of any issues or problems. Maybe I'm just worried too much. I've not been putting in the Mineral Springs Renewal since the level is still high. Can you advise if I'm just worried about nothing and it will balance itself out?
None of the "problem" LED is lit up.
The display shows the following:
1. Pool temperature (xx degrees Fahrenheit or Celsius)
2. Cell voltage (typically 22.0 to 25.0 volts when chlorine is being generated, other-wise
3. Cell current (typically 4.50 to 7.80 amps when chlorine is being generated, other-wise
4. Desired Output % ("0P" -- "100P" depending on knob position or input from remote
pool automation controller)
5. Instant salinity ( -xxxx ppm or -x.xx grams/Liter)
6. Product name sent to the pool automation control display ("AL-0" which signifies
7. Software revision level (r1.xx)