TF Test Kit

Jun 9, 2013
We are in the process of having an 18x36, in-ground, vinyl lined pool, with SWG installed. Weather permitting, they should be done with construction at the end of the week. I have been searching and reading this site and have found a wealth of information. I am going to order a TF 100 test kit. My question is this: When using the TF 100 kit, is there still a need to have a pool store test the water, or is this kit all inclusive?

When using the TF 100 kit, is there still a need to have a pool store test the water
Actually, the opposite. You will be better informed if you will trust your own testing and do not take pool store testing seriously.

Unless you suspect iron in your pool, the TF-100 is all inclusive.

That's exactly what I wanted to hear. I have a good friend that has had a pool for several years. She has questioned the integrity of the local pool company and does not trust their results. I would much prefer to do my own testing.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.