What kind of testing kit is recommended

rowdy1 said:
What kind of testing kit is recommended to test for all these components? We've never had all these "supplements" recommended to be tested.
Welcome to the forum :wave:

Having one of the recommended test kits will put you in charge of your pool.

You might want to also want to add a speed stir to your list. It makes testing easier and faster. I haven't heard anyone say that they did not like using it!

Butterfly said:
rowdy1 said:
What kind of testing kit is recommended to test for all these components? We've never had all these "supplements" recommended to be tested.
Welcome to the forum :wave:

Having one of the recommended test kits will put you in charge of your pool.

You might want to also want to add a speed stir to your list. It makes testing easier and faster. I haven't heard anyone say that they did not like using it!

+1 with the speed stir. I recommend the TF100 kit.

Thanks for the replies. I am trying to adjust to this type of forum and apologize if this is repetitive. There isn't a detailed "search" function and looking through 67 pages of topics is well...tedious. Thanks again. :wave:

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.