Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: CircuPool mounting bracket????

1. Back To Top    #1

CircuPool mounting bracket????

Just received a CircuPool SWG that I planned to install this weekend but I'm puzzled....Is there supposed to be a separate mounting bracket? All I have is this big controller on a plate that for the life of me, I can't figure out how it would come off to use as a mount and there aren't really any holes you can access. Couldn't find a picture of a mounting bracket online....Help...my project could be undermined to something my wife wants done
    11,000 gal + overflow spa, IG gunnite, Pentair 48FNS DE filter, Hayward SP3210X15 pump, CompuPool CPSC36 Chlorine generator, pool valet w/5 zones, Pentair LP heater

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: CircuPool mounting bracket????

Should be 4 phillips head screws, two on each side of the black mounting bracket.

Edit: I couldn't find a great picture online, but if you look at the top picture here:

http://www.compupoolproducts.com/pro..._cleaning.html

you can see two "tabs" on the back side of the control unit. This is where the screws/holes in the mounting plate will hold the control unit. Obviously, the other two are on the far side.
    23,000 IG Plaster pool w/ spa, Pentair FNS Plus 48 DE Filter, Hayward RS1000 Main pump, Polaris booster pump, CPSC48 SWG, Legend pool sweep. Dallas, Texas, Full sun, Taylor K-2006

3. Back To Top    #3

No screws attached....but now that you say that, I looked again and what appeared to be fastened is not.....the bracket is there, just really, really tight....had to pry it off. Thanks for the guidance.
    11,000 gal + overflow spa, IG gunnite, Pentair 48FNS DE filter, Hayward SP3210X15 pump, CompuPool CPSC36 Chlorine generator, pool valet w/5 zones, Pentair LP heater

4. Back To Top    #4

I remember mine was real tight also.
    23,000 IG Plaster pool w/ spa, Pentair FNS Plus 48 DE Filter, Hayward RS1000 Main pump, Polaris booster pump, CPSC48 SWG, Legend pool sweep. Dallas, Texas, Full sun, Taylor K-2006