Liner Slipping Off

May 1, 2010
[attachment=0:3bqi762c]IMG_1029.jpg[/attachment:3bqi762c]We have a Vogue Impact AG pool, six years old. After each winter we uncover it to find a new part where the liner has slipped off the edge. The warranty company will not do anything to help, the pool store, Wolf Pool,s will not offer any support except to purchase coping strips at over $10 a piece. Customer relations are not good at this store and I want to find the strips elsewhere and not give one more penny to this business. The store claims my pool is unbalanced and that is why the liner slips off over winter. My pool has never been better balanced than with using the BBB method! WIth that said I have attached a picture of what we are looking for. The strips are heavy duty plastic with ridges on the inside that help keep the pool liner secure. Any help would be appreciated!

Attachments

• IMG_1029.jpg
    IMG_1029.jpg
    107.4 KB · Views: 111
No, she was referring to water quality. She was sure since I don't have water samples tested that I was using "chlorine from China" that was ruining my liner. The problem was the liner slipped off for the first two years in different sections while I was using baquacil. There has to be a product to hold on a "j-style" liner out there...

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.