Jandy Spa Switch

dshuster

LifeTime Supporter
Jun 4, 2013
Hunt Valley, MD
I am new to this forum and to owning a pool. We just purchased a home at the end of March 2013 and I am trying to learn as much as I can about the pool. This year it is being maintained by the pool company that the previous owners were using. I would like to start maintaining it myself next year because I am a gadgets person and would also like to save a little bit of money. I still do not understand all the piping and valves stuff so here are my questions:

1)What questions should I ask the pool guy other than the standard, "what does this do?"

2)I have a Jandy AquaLink RS OneTouch Control System and a Jandy spa switch near the spa. The Jandy spa switch is rusty and does not work. Can I fix it with parts or do I need to replace it? If I need to replace it, can I buy something other than Jandy which costs around $250. The spa switch looks like:

Attachments

• jandyspa2.jpg
    jandyspa2.jpg
    285.7 KB · Views: 24
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.