Pool is very clear but i think it is using too much chlorine. I have 0 combined chlorine most of the time and pass the overnight test every time i check it. I have been running the pump for 4 hours each evening after i add 2-3 96 oz. jugs of 6% aldi bleach. last night after adding 3 jugs i had a FC level of 10.5 and the same this morning. At 6 PM today i was down to 4.0 with 0 combined chlorine, no swimmers yet 75 deg sunny day. This has been the norm for my pool since i switched to BBB going on 4 years. It seems that the higher i try to keep my chlorine level the more the pool seems to use. Am i doing something wrong? Do i need to switch bleach brands or strength?