10% liquid chlorine and 31.45% Muriatic Acid

Apr 15, 2012
SW Ohio
just wanted to let everyone know that Rural King has their 10% L/C on sale for 9.99 for 4-1gallon jugs and their Muriatic Acid for 2.99 a gallon and they also have the intex 2650 gph sand filter pump combo for 179.99 with a 50.00 R/K rebate for a final price of 129.99 and that is some real good deals I thought, I just wanted to pass the info on to my fellow TFPers......Mike

fast1971chevelle said:
all looked like they were recently brought in and the boxes looked new, I know it looses strength faster than say 6% .......Mike

Don't hold me to it for other states but in Texas the date code goes like this.
13 158 14:06 B1 TX-01
Comes out to year, day of year, time in 24, guessing the line number and plant.
Got a strange look the other day in Warehouse Pools. Needed some DE and LQ. I had already walked by the LQ and noticed the dates. The ones up front was day 49 and the ones off to the back side were 139. Told the guy what I needed and he put it on the dolly. The strange look came when I told him I want the others. He said that he did not know of the date and thanked me for the info.

fast1971chevelle said:
just wanted to let everyone know that Rural King has their 10% L/C on sale for 9.99 for 4-1gallon jugs and their Muriatic Acid for 2.99 a gallon and they also have the intex 2650 gph sand filter pump combo for 179.99 with a 50.00 R/K rebate for a final price of 129.99 and that is some real good deals I thought, I just wanted to pass the info on to my fellow TFPers......Mike

Yes same prices here in Southern IL at rural king. 9.99 for 4 gallons is about 2.50 each for 10% which makes it cheaper than a gallon of 6% bleach.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.