Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Hanging Skimmer

1. Back To Top    #1
    Sault Ontario

Hanging Skimmer

A while back someone here posted a pic of their leaf skimmer that was basically rectangular but it clamped somehow to the pool wall. It was just a small wall mounted leaf skimmer that collected debris along the wall.
    Does anyone know what I mean and what the name of it is or where I might find it, I did find "Skimeeze" which is similar, but this one was smaller and hung vertically so it didn't stick out very far.

I forgot to bookmark that post and I'm interested in getting one, I don't believe it was a DIY solution.
    20' X 54" Sharkline Matrix Resin AGP, 9400 Gallons, Sta-Rite 1 HP Dynamo Pump, 150 lb Pentair Sand Filter, Gorilla Pad,
    Foam Cove, Taylor K-2006 kit, BBB method, 8'X20' Fafco Sunsaver Hard Plumb, DIY Fountain, Margarittaville Fiji

My Build: one-man-one-pool-and-one-deck-agp-pics-t37172.html
    My Build 'To-Do' List for other DIY'ers: my-pool-build-list-t40249.html?hilit=list

2. Back To Top    #2
    Houston, Texas

Re: Hanging Skimmer

I don't know who posted it but I used to have one of the pool rake type and it didn't work for me. The water and debris just flowed around it no matter how I adjusted it. I have had much better results with [/url=] the poolskim [/url].
    TFP Moderator
    Helpful links: TF Test Kits,TFP Pool School, PoolMath
    Vogue 21' round AG, Pentair 1 hp 2 speed pump, 36 sq ft DE filter, Hayward S180T 150# sand filter, Houston, Texas
    Love TFP? Become a
    TFP Supporter!