Soaking up tanning oil!!

Apr 22, 2013
My wife and friends put tanning oil on when laying out in my pool. The problem is that it is causing my sand filter to clog up thus causing the pool to appear cloudy and slow the pump flow until i backwash. I am having to backwash every 2 days. I read that i could add a few tennis balls to the pool and let them float around. Any tips or suggestions?..

-I doubt i would win the battle by making them stop putting tanning lotion on. Doesn't seem reasonable.. I am looking into those skum balls.
-Every other day or so I go pour some bleach in the pool to help out.

Buy a speedo or man thong, come out when they are there and start lathering on oil with them....maybe partake in some physical labor around the pool.
Now, assuming your an average looking guy and said women won't actually appreciate this, make a deal with her that you'll stop if they stop, if not than have a liberating summer in the banana hammock.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
I hope your skin loves the sun if you do go that route! :mrgreen: I burn, peel and then burn again! My husband on the other hand... he gets dark sitting in the shade! :shock:

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.