Pool Company Recommendations--Indiana

Ramla

Jun 12, 2012
Hello,

I live in Bloomington, Indiana, about one hour south of Indianapolis. In short, unless we find a pool company that can open our pool and service it, we may have to close it up, which breaks my heart.

We moved into our house 3 years ago and have had very little luck finding a pool company that is able and willing to service our very, custom made pool. The pool builder, Terry's Pool, is in Carmel, Indiana and we have tried to get them to come and open our pool for the summer and troubleshoot a number of issues we are having with the pool, including possible water leaking, a faulty cover, etc. However, they have been busy and/or non responsive to my weekly phone calls. All Bloomington local companies refuse to work with our pool stating that it is "too complicated" for them.

Does anyone have a recommendation, suggestion, thoughts as to what to do next? A big part of the reason we bought the house was the pool and to just sit and watch it become a 45,000 gallon waste land is just heart wrenching.

Thanks.

You've tried Parker? They are the more custom company in Bloomington.

Other than that, maybe try Jensen's in Camby.

Could you post some pictures so we can get an idea why they think your pool is complicated?

Parker's won't do it.

I can't post pictures because it has the winter cover on it still and you won't be able to tell. From what I understand it has something to do with the floor valets(?). The other companies in town won't do it either because of the drains/valves/wallets.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.