I finished the shock process and have not added chlorine now for 4 - 5 days. Sunday I think?
I turned on the SWG yesterday instead of just free flowing. Today I just tested at FC 8.5 no cc. PH 8 TA 170. added acid but do I.....
A. turn the swg off for the day and see if it drops by tomorrow.
B. leave swg on and see if it drops a bit.
C. leave swg on and maybe turn off tomorrow?
We will be in it tomorrow after noon I'm sure some chlorine will be used anyway.
I'm wondering just how much too high will bother our skin/eyes, bathing suits and such.