Hello from E. Tennesse

May 20, 2013
Hello everyone.
My name is Jason Blaylock. I live in Maryville, TN. I have been around pools since I was a wee Lad. (Above ground's) After hearing enough of the subtle hints from the wife, I decided to get a 15X30 Atlantis above ground. We did the install ourselvs - the excavating. I have ton say I love all the informative posts that I have read on here.

Butterfly said:
Hello Jason and welcome to the forum :wave:

.....how subtle were the hints from the wife? :mrgreen:

Enough to borrow part of my 401K to do it. :wink: Of course this year was the hints for a deck. Now that's done, I can focus on one of my favorite things to do, installing LEDs!
Here's a clip of the multi color LEDs I put on the pool last year.
[youtube:2rec4ngh]ic2Qus8NzL4[/youtube:2rec4ngh]

California, your a long ways from home.
My uncle worked at Y12 as well he is now the cooling systems engineer on the ITER project. I need to get him on this forum as well since he's a pool junkie.:p
I have to ask. I'm I considered weird if I like maintaining the pool but could care less about getting in it? :mrgreen:

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

Welcome to the forum! I am a fellow Tennessean in Middle TN (Columbia)!

JSBPhotos said:
I have to ask. I'm I considered weird if I like maintaining the pool but could care less about getting in it?
Whatever floats your boat! You can rest easy knowing that your loved ones are swimming in a very well-maintained pool! That's a great feeling IMO!