New Pool Upstate NY

88mmm

Oct 17, 2012
Well I'm a little late to the under construction section as my pool is just about done. My goal with the pool was to have a nice place for the Kids to hang out with their friends through out the years. I also had a budget of $20K to do it and my yard has a good slope to it. I shopped my ideas around to a few of the box store builders but I was shocked at their prices. Finally I found a guy on Craigslist who was willing to build what I wanted within my budget. In the end it looks like we got what we wanted for about $22K total. Is it perfect no, is it more then adequate for what we paid absolutely. It's a 18x38 vinyl liner pool with custom 24'' steps and a cuddy cove in the deep end, 4 deck jets independently operated, Hayward DE and Super pump, Compupool CPSC36. The deck is a little over 1000 square feet with a broom finish. When I figure out how to post pictures I'll get them up. I filled the pool with my well water and have followed the BBB routine from the get go, the results have been outstanding. Water temp is not quite up enough to fire up the SWG but I'm hoping we'll get there this weekend.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/johnsantacroce/sets/72157633965964605/

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.