Proline Chlorinator, need O-ring

May 19, 2013
Split by moderator from HERE. Please start a new thread for your own questions instead of reviving a 5 year old one. Thanks, jblizzle

My proline chlorinator is only 3 weeks old and its leaking at the lid. After inspecting I discovered the o ring gasket is shot..Does anybody else have this brand chlorinator and know where to get the replacement o ring? I'm not digging the fact that the o ring is shot already. :evil:

Proline chlorinator

Topics merged. Please don't double post! Bama

My proline chlorinator is only 3 weeks old and its leaking at the lid. After inspecting it I discovered the o ring gasket is shot..All bumpy and has a gash. Does anybody else have this brand chlorinator and know where to get the replacement o ring? Namco has to order one and its leaking a bit of water out at all times. I'm not digging the fact that the o ring is shot already. :evil:

Re: Proline chlorinator

Just a heads up that very few members here use the in-line chlorinators due to the problems associated with continued use of the tablets which may explain why you do not get many responses.

You should be able to order one online. What happened to the o-ring? Did it get pinched or something else?

Looking back through some history, you're not the first one to have problems with this brand of chlorinator.

If you'll spend some time reading this site you'll ditch the chlorinator and then you won't have to worry about the o-ring. :-B

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.