Looking for recommendations for pool builder

Jun 5, 2013
in Land O Lakes, Florida area. (Tampa Bay Area)
Hello there,

Starting the process of building our dream pool and looking for recommendations for a builder in this area. We have a caged naturalistic pool with water features in mind. Thanks in advance for any suggestions!

we are currently interviewing compaines as well, so far have met with sharper image, natural springs pools, and challenger pools (which now that I have done more research on them it sounds like you should avoid them). I know some people who have used riviera pools but the owner built my house and did not stand behind some shoddy sub work so I refuse to give them any business. I just came across this forum so may look in to some of the others I have seen discussed. Interested to see other replies.

I am in LOL also... designed/building a "natural looking" pool as well...stone, etc. Too early in build to vouch for my PB's (Riviera) quality in work, mostly because they haven't spent enough time here working over the past 8 weeks. I did extensive research in design options and PB's, so I am hoping things move a little quicker now that we have had a "discussion" with the super. Good luck! It is a PITA!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.