Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Sundance J-300 Spa, that seems to have two issues

1. Back To Top    #1

Sundance J-300 Spa, that seems to have two issues

I just bought a house that has a Jacuzzi Sundance J-300 Spa, that seems to have two issues: 1. the right hand side of the spa has no bubbles coming out of the jets and the waterfall is not working (the side that has the jets not working).

2. I found little BB's in the spa, about 6 of them. Not sure where they came from.

Any help??
    12,000 Gal. Diamond Brite, AutoPilot(c) Salt water pool with two water cannons and LED lights.

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Sundance J-300 Spa, that seems to have two issues

Just to rule out the obvious, have you flipped all the knobs at the top of the hot tub (Diverter valves). That can control which jets get water sent to them.
    21' Doughboy AGP
    1HP Pump
    Hayward Sand Filter
    Hawyard H-150 Heater
    Intex SWG

3. Back To Top    #3

Re: Sundance J-300 Spa, that seems to have two issues

Thanks for the reply. Interesting update with my spa. I learned that the previous owner disconnected the one pump in order to have the second pump work. Hence why the waterfall didn't work. I replaced the pump and the waterfall and its working great. Just one problem is the scaling that is on the tub. It seems like bleaching. Any way to remove it?
    12,000 Gal. Diamond Brite, AutoPilot(c) Salt water pool with two water cannons and LED lights.