SWG question

Jun 3, 2013
Hello,
I am new here this is my second year of opening my AG pool. I recently converted to a SWG and have a potential silly question. We have been running our SWG for the past 5 days and have noticed that near the end of its time cycle we are unable to see the chlorine being generated anymore. So my question is; is this normal, and why?

Thank you for any help.

Welcome to TFP!

I imagine you have the percentage setting set below 100%. That means the unit turns off some percentage of the time so it can be on the percentage of the time you have configured it for.

Thank you for your response. Although I am slightly confused, as I don't have the ability to configure that percentage at least not that I know of. I have the Intex Krystal Clear Saltwater system if that helps.

Ah, they don't work on a percentage setting, but the same idea still applies. You set up the Intex unit for a specific length of time and them they turn off. Chances are it's concept of how long that time is and your concept are a little different, or to put it another way, they don't use a particularly accurate timer.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.