Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: automation upgrade??

1. Back To Top    #1

automation upgrade??

What would you suggest? auqa touch or? ??
    We have old two intermatic timers for main whisper flow and booster. manual jandy for valves, 30k gal nonsalt spa above pool water fall that shares main pump. want to turn spa on from house as equipment pad is not close by
    25k I/G ecostar ccplus Polaris plaster

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: automation upgrade??

The best choice depends on your budget, how many devices/valves you need to be able to control, and which, if any, special features (like Internet control) you are interested in. There is quite a range of choices.
    19K gal, vinyl, 1/2 HP WhisperFlo pump, 200 sqft cartridge filter, AutoPilot Digital SWG, Dolphin Dynamic cleaning robot
    Creator of PoolMath and Pool Calculator. Other handy links: Support this site, TF Test Kits, Pool School

3. Back To Top    #3

Re: automation upgrade??

Quote Originally Posted by JasonLion
    The best choice depends on your budget, how many devices/valves you need to be able to control, and which, if any, special features (like Internet control) you are interested in. There is quite a range of choices.
    Well i think 3 valves. what would be a ball park if we did it ourselves. Dont need internet controll (is that add on cost alot more?)just simple controller in house or even just on patio.
    25k I/G ecostar ccplus Polaris plaster