Now bare with me. Ive been testing my water on my own for a lil while now with no issues. On Saturday I noticed it get just a little cloudy. It was a little low on chlorine.
So i brought it up to shock about 25. Checked next day(Sunday) and it was FC 23.5 and the CC .5 Checked twice today to back up my reading. The first time it was FC 8.5 and CC 1.5 and then FC 10 and CC 1. I am not doing anything different. Use the same amount of powder etc.........I cant believe that I would lose that much chlorine. I can see the bottom. Theres no dirt or anything in the pool. Its just a little hazy. Really no different than the way it was when I was dealing with the pool store. But ive had it crystal clear and im, not sure whats goin on. Need some help