What's up everyone? I created an App that allows me to control my pool equipment from my smartphone. Right now it is set up to allow me to do the following:
1. Turn the pool light off and on;
2. Change the color of the pool light;
3. Turn the fiber-optic lights off and on;
4. Turn the pool pump off and on;
5. Turn the polaris pool cleaner off and on.
It's pretty nice since my pool equipment controls are located on the other end of the yard and I have to step through mulch and whatnot to access them. It's kind of a pain in the *** when you're barefoot (as I often am in the backyard).
Anyway, here's a video showing it in action:
Check it out!