Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Thanks TFP!

1. Back To Top    #1

Thanks TFP!

I just wanted to say a quick thank you to the creators and contributors of this site. I'm making real, noticeable progress on my pool thanks to this site. Using the TF-100 test kit I'm getting predictable results on each sample test. You all know how reassuring and comforting predictable test results are. I still need to keep the shock level up but my CC level dropped below .5 today. Can't thank TFP enough!
    20K gal. IG. vinyl. 21" Hayward sand. 3/4 hp

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Thanks TFP!

16K freeform gunite with spa; Pentair 4000 DE filter; Century Whisperflow 1 HP; Pentair Minimax heater.
    Troublefree does not mean Maintenancefree. It's like brushing your teeth: You can spend a couple minutes a day and pennies a week or go to the dentist once a year and spend several thousand dollars.
    A pool is like a pet - you have to feed it every day, even the days you don't want to play with it!

3. Back To Top    #3

Well, like I said, still some work to do. It's still cloudy but significantly less so. Once it's clear I'll post a pic. Shouldn't be long now since my CC is 0.5, right? I'm going to do the Overnight chlorine loss test tonight.
    20K gal. IG. vinyl. 21" Hayward sand. 3/4 hp

4. Back To Top    #4

Quote Originally Posted by Irishterrier74
    Well, like I said, still some work to do. It's still cloudy but significantly less so. Once it's clear I'll post a pic. Shouldn't be long now since my CC is 0.5, right? I'm going to do the Overnight chlorine loss test tonight.
    Skip the OCLT and get your sleep. Even if it passes, if the pool's not clear you still need to keep the FC level up. When the water is clear and the CC is less than .5, then try the OCLT.
    16K freeform gunite with spa; Pentair 4000 DE filter; Century Whisperflow 1 HP; Pentair Minimax heater.
    Troublefree does not mean Maintenancefree. It's like brushing your teeth: You can spend a couple minutes a day and pennies a week or go to the dentist once a year and spend several thousand dollars.
    A pool is like a pet - you have to feed it every day, even the days you don't want to play with it!