Need help with Pentaire Easy Touch

Jun 2, 2013
I have a state of the art pool that seems to have issues. The contractor does not seem to understand the equipment and is fairly unresponsive to our plight ( this has gone on for about 5 years ). I am fairly certain that we have no one else in our community that can help. The equip brand is Pentaire Easy Touch which is basically a remote for the water wall, fountains and pool functions. My interest is to find a reliable service /repair person that understands the system. I am located in SW Oklahoma with the most likely service area being Oklahoma City or Wichita Falls, Tx.

Many Thanks

PW

Re: Feeling abandon

Welcome, I personally don't know much about the Easy Touch systems, but they are fairly popular so I am sure some of our members could be of general help, if not local specific help. You would probably get better response if you put Easy Touch in our subject.

Ike

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.