Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Need help with Pentaire Easy Touch

1. Back To Top    #1

Need help with Pentaire Easy Touch

I have a state of the art pool that seems to have issues. The contractor does not seem to understand the equipment and is fairly unresponsive to our plight ( this has gone on for about 5 years ). I am fairly certain that we have no one else in our community that can help. The equip brand is Pentaire Easy Touch which is basically a remote for the water wall, fountains and pool functions. My interest is to find a reliable service /repair person that understands the system. I am located in SW Oklahoma with the most likely service area being Oklahoma City or Wichita Falls, Tx.

Many Thanks

2. Back To Top    #2
    SW Louisiana

Re: Feeling abandon

Welcome, I personally don't know much about the Easy Touch systems, but they are fairly popular so I am sure some of our members could be of general help, if not local specific help. You would probably get better response if you put Easy Touch in our subject.

Indoor 20x40 35,000 gallon vinyl pool with 1.5 HP 2 speed Jandy FloPro pump, Hayward EC75 Perflex DE filter, 11 4x12 Techno-Solis solar panels w/ Aquasolar controller, Aquabot Turbo T Robot Cleaner. Also LMI metering chlorine dispenser pump and HotSpring Jetsetter
    I use and endorse TFtestKits TF-100 from
    ~Remember TFP counts on your donations to keep this site ad free~

3. Back To Top    #3

Broken Arrow, OK (Tulsa)

Re: Need help with Pentaire Easy Touch

You might try calling Pentair's support line. They should be able to recommend a service company in your area that's familiar with their EasyTouch system.
    16 x 31, Approx. 12,000 Gal Freeform IG pool; Flagstone coping; Quartzscapes Super Blue plaster finish; Tanning ledge w/2 bubblers; 1 HP Pentair Whisperflo pump, Pentair sand filter; (2) Pentair Intellibrite LEDs w/controller; Easytouch8 w/IC-40 SWG; Salt finish concrete decking.