Been keeping pool at shock levels (even a little higher to account for +/- in cya test with my k-2006)...and I keep failing my OCLT test by 2-3 ppm. I have been maintaining the shock level for about 4 days ranging from FC between 18-30 with my cya reading of 35ish.
Pool is crystal clear and no visible algae for 2-3 days.
During the OCLT test, do I keep my pump running over night, but just turn my auto chlorine feeder to the "off" postion? Is that ok, or should I remove the pucks I have in there in addition to putting feeder to "off" position.
Converting to BBB, bust just using the rest of a couple of pucks I have left.
Am I doing this right?