Dolphins diagnostic won't turn on

NullQwerty

LifeTime Supporter
Apr 23, 2008
Hey folks,

My 7 year old dolphin diagnostic just started giving me some problems. One day it wouldn't start its cleaning cycle after being turned on. Power supply light was on and cord was connected well. Couple of days later the problem just magically fixed itself. Fast forward a month and the problem is back. Only this time it's not fixing itself.

I'm assuming its just dead and there's nothing I can do about it, but before I go out and spend $1,000 on a new robot, I wanted to double check. Any ideas? Maybe a way to reset some board inside of it or something? Maybe a cheap part to replace? Again, the power supply light does turn on. I unplugged it for a couple of days and still nothing.

Thanks

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk 2

If it won't work and then all of the sudden, after a couple of days, it seems to work again for a bit, then you most likely have water getting in somewhere that it shouldn't be.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.