Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Thank You!

1. Back To Top    #1

Enfield, CT

Thank You!

Thanks to everyone who puts their time into this site. I can't tell you how much knowledge I have learned here and how much money
    I have saved. I spent my first year with my new pool at the pool store flushing money down the drain. Now when I have to go
    to the pool store on the rare occasion I need something from there, I cringe as I wait in line and hear the advice given to the customers.

Thanks again and keep up the good work.

Now if I could only make believers out of my other pool owner friends who think I'm crazy for putting bleach in my pool!!!

2. Back To Top    #2
    Twin Cities, MN

Re: Thank You!

Welcome to tfp, Adam28

Thanks for supporting the site

It can be tough to convince others. I usually just mention that they can likely save quite a lot of money over the pool store way if they are interested. Then I point them to tfp.
    TFP Expert who uses Pool School and my TF100 test kit along with PoolMath for my: Round 11K gallon AGP with deep end, 20" sand filter, Matrix 1hp 2spd, 6 2ftX20ft solar panels (and solar cover!), Intex SWCG (copper bars disconnected) and a Rubadub hot tub (chlorine). The SLAM process is not finished until: 1. CC < 0.5 ppm, 2. An OCLT < 1.0 ppm and, 3. The water is crystal clear.

3. Back To Top    #3

Flower Mound, TX

Re: Thank You!

Welcome to TFP!

Your friends will start asking you about it when they have problems. Matter of time.
    10K gallon IG gunite with waterfall; Pentair CC320P filter; WhisperFlo 2 HP pump
    TF Test Kits - Pool Math - Pool School
    "It depends."- JohnT