Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Aqualink RS6 won,t comminicate with Intelliflo 4x160

1. Back To Top    #1

Aqualink RS6 won,t comminicate with Intelliflo 4x160

So I have downloaded all the manuals I could find on the equipment but I still can't figure it out. If I turn on all the breakers in the panel and go in the house I can control all the valves and water features from the onetouch mounted inside the house. The one thing I can't do is turn the pump on or off from the onetouch. I can control two speeds on the pump, but cannot turn it off or on from inside. When the pool is in auto mode the pump light is lighted. Pushing the button outside does nothing either. The button was working for some time but has since stopped......please help I think I'm going crazy..my wife seems to think so
    25k gal, IG plaster, Pentair 4x160, Pentair Intellicom, cartridge, Jandy Aqualink RS6, fiberstars 6008

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Aqualink RS6 won,t comminicate with Intelliflo 4x160

Welcome to TFP!

How do you have the pump connected to the AquaLink, with a data cable, through an IntelliComm II, or via a power relay?
    19K gal, vinyl, 1/2 HP WhisperFlo pump, 200 sqft cartridge filter, AutoPilot Digital SWG, Dolphin Dynamic cleaning robot
    Creator of PoolMath and Pool Calculator. Other handy links: Support this site, TF Test Kits, Pool School

3. Back To Top    #3

there is a data cable going from the Intellicom to the pump
    25k gal, IG plaster, Pentair 4x160, Pentair Intellicom, cartridge, Jandy Aqualink RS6, fiberstars 6008

4. Back To Top    #4

could it be that I might need the Intellicom 2