Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Intermatic P1353ME clear memory/reset help

1. Back To Top    #1

Intermatic P1353ME clear memory/reset help

so I was playing around with my new timer and it works just great.

except there is NO WAY to clear the events that I was messing with and do it for real...

So the manual says to press and hold the PROG key, the display time will blink and the after 5 seconds it will clear all programs. WRONG.
    Then it says I can manually clear, and I can't.

All I can do is adjust the start stop times on the events i already was messing with, I can't clear any of them.

Does anyone have any tricks to simply reset everything ?
    14,750 GAL IG Fiberglass (16 x 33) NE Ohio || Jandy 1HP 2 speed Pump || Waterco MultiCyclone 16 Centrifugal pre-filter (removed due to not working with sand filter) || 30" 575 Lb. Sand Filter || AquaCal 140K BTU Heat Pump || Solar Cover || Inter-fab Adrenaline Slide || GLI Monsoon Solar Cover Reel || K-2006C Test Kit || BBB with Liquid Chlorine Stenner Injection || Rayner Mighty Mesh Winter Cover

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Intermatic P1353ME clear memory/reset help

Did you keep pressing the prog button after the time started blinking?
    Dave J. TFP Moderator
    24' x 52" Round AGP. 2hp/¼hp SPL Power-Flo 2-speed pump. 200sqft Waterway Cartridge Filter. 45MHP2(3GPD) Stenner Peristaltic Pump
    Pool School ----- Pool Math ----- TF-Test Kit

3. Back To Top    #3

Mmm, well I sure thought I did, and it just kept running through all the various programs.
    14,750 GAL IG Fiberglass (16 x 33) NE Ohio || Jandy 1HP 2 speed Pump || Waterco MultiCyclone 16 Centrifugal pre-filter (removed due to not working with sand filter) || 30" 575 Lb. Sand Filter || AquaCal 140K BTU Heat Pump || Solar Cover || Inter-fab Adrenaline Slide || GLI Monsoon Solar Cover Reel || K-2006C Test Kit || BBB with Liquid Chlorine Stenner Injection || Rayner Mighty Mesh Winter Cover

4. Back To Top    #4

Ahhhhhhhh, I think what I was not doing was PRESSING the PROG and then keeping it PRESSED. I would press, see the blinking and then let go of the PROG button. I will try press and KEEPING it held....