Assuming you are looking for the slideshow that shows different members pools...it is in the center of the page just below the "Board Index" line...at least it is in firefox. I believe it is flashed based so you will need a flashplayer extension on whatever browser you are using. It scrolls through the pics automatically.

Mesh Fence vs wrought Iron

I am in the process of getting my pool put in. The walls are up Yeah! We are going to have a fence around the yard. I certainly would NEVER let my children outside without an adult, so please don't respond that I need to watch my children.

We are having trouble deciding which type of fence to put around the actual pool. Does anyone have a mesh safety fence? I am either doing that or a 4 ft wrought iron fence around the pool. I need it because I am so afraid my 2 year old will run out the door right to the pool or that while outside she will wonder over to it. I am just a nervous person, so I want the extra safety precaution. Has anyone actually seen a mesh fence around a pool? I am looking for pros and cons of it. I think it is about the same price as wrought iron.

The pool place doesn't seem to want us to get mesh for some reason. I don't know if they think it will look "nice" or what. I just need it for piece of mind that if I turn my head for a second, I won't find her at the bottom of my pool.

Any other suggestions would be great also.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.